At Vicky's Childcare Centre, we believe that each child is an individual with changing needs, abilities, and interests. We offer gentle guidance and encouragement to each child as they progress through the different stages of development.
Miss Vicky believes:
- that children blossom in a safe and secure environment that is filled with trust and caring.
- that positive role-modeling plays an important part in peer-to-peer development.
- that a pro-active parent and caregiver relationship is vital to a child's well-being.
- that nutrition and regular physical exercise are important to a child's well-being and mental growth.
Every hour, we rise above the standards set out by the Government of Alberta Children & Youth Services. The proof is in the children's smiles at the end of the day.
Vicky's Before & After Schoolcare is looking to hire a full-time staff. We are seeking an energetic, enthusiastic and experienced person who loves kids. You must have strong and positive communication skills and be comfortable with both children and parents and be able to work in a team environment. Training will be provided.
- First Aid, Police & Welfare Check Required
Subsidy is available to those who qualify.
Picking up from schools including (but not limited to):
Highlands, Virginia Park, Ben Calf, Montrose, St. Jerome, Ivor Dent, Beacon Heights, Balwin, Overlanders, Delton & the Suzuki Charter School.